This morning, after thinking about it, I decided to jump on the self-promotion bandwagon by listing 7 reasons you should hire me as your expert kitchen remodeling advisor / designer. But before I list the reasons, here is an email I received last week from an interior designer (clients’ names concealed for privacy purposes):
Thank you for passing on your updated website. You are one talented lady !!!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on the “_____” kitchen and bath project. I am so looking forward to our winter project with the (name withheld).
Thank you for being such a wonderful addition to my business. You make my job so easy!!!!!
Have a great weekend.
This interior designer is talented, smart, and very particular about details (all requirements to be successful in the remodeling business). She did not know me at all prior to the “M___” project, which involved a complex full house remodel. Throughout our collaboration on the kitchen remodeling project, she told me repeatedly, “You should get a gold medal! You are such a hard worker. You helped the M___’s understand what they were getting in their kitchen remodel. The amount of detail you have provided to them is impressive.”
She understood, as a colleague in the business, the value I brought to the table that made the kitchen remodel proceed smoothly while minimizing stress and providing peace of mind to the homeowner.
So, if by chance you are considering or evaluating kitchen designers for an upcoming kitchen remodeling project, here are 7 reasons you should hire me:
- You will save time and money in the long run. The expert planning I provide for you will eliminate inefficiencies and mistakes from beginning to end.
- I never push or pressure my clients to make hasty decisions. I am nurturing and practical-minded. My passion and mission is to make the design and remodeling process, as well as the final outcome, enjoyable for you. Together, we can create wonderful memories.
- I can help you clarify, identify, and prioritize your kitchen remodeling goals and dreams. And, I can help you make your vision a reality while staying within your budget.
- My husband, Guy Brannock (Brannockbuilt.com), is a Class A Contractor with 30 years of experience. He, as your contractor, and I, as your designer, will manage all the details of your remodeling project to ensure it proceeds smoothly and that you get what you expected and paid for. Since we are a husband-wife team who are together 24/7, you can rest assured that the designer (me) and the builder (Guy) will be communicating with each other to ensure your project is managed properly. So even when you don’t “see” us working, we are working.
- Guy is a perfectionist when it comes to finish carpentry and installation details on all levels. With Guy in charge of installing your cabinetry and appliances, you will have peace of mind knowing that the installation will be done correctly with full attention to every detail. Guy is an absolute sweetheart, patient and gentle with our clients. They love him!
- I offer access to top quality cabinetry with direct pricing (think Mercedes E to CS Class at a Toyota price point) which can save you 20 -25% on the cost of cabinetry. Why? Because I have no showroom overhead costs to cover. I can offer the same quality of cabinetry as you will find in a prestigious kitchen showroom in the Washington DC area at better than “contractor pricing”. And, if your needs fall into a less expensive category, I also have access to such cabinetry at contractor pricing.
- I am flexible. If you prefer to obtain your cabinetry, appliances and fixtures through your own suppliers and/or work with your own builder/contractor, you can hire me “a la carte” to design your kitchen. As noted above, when you hire me to design your kitchen, you will be working with an experienced expert who will help your kitchen remodel proceed smoothly, review and manage the details to minimize your stress, and give you greater peace of mind.
Sandra Brannock designs beautiful, timeless, functional kitchens that reflect your personal style, within your budget. She helps discerning homeowners throughout Northern and Central Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC get the kitchen of their dreams and select the perfect cabinetry, fixtures, flooring, lighting, and appliances to make their dream kitchen a reality.
Call Sandra today at (703) 801-6402 to schedule a kitchen remodeling consultation. Sandra will help you get the most value out of your kitchen remodeling budget and ensure that all the details of your kitchen renovation proceed smoothly, on time and within budget.